* Please note new venue and time update! *
The Green Party of Washington State will hold our annual Spring Gathering on Saturday April 14th from 12:30 – 5:30 PM.
We will meet at The Poodle Dog Restaurant, 1522 54th Ave E, Fife, WA 98424.
Everyone is welcome!
12:30 – 1pm: Set up, Order Lunch
1pm – 2pm: Introductions, Reports from Officeholders
Green Party members currently in elected positions:
- Renata Rollins – City Council Member, Olympia
- EJ Zita – Port Commissioner, Thurston County (will not attend)
- Paul Pickett – Thurston Conservation District (tentative)
2pm – 3pm: Workshops
- I-1600 Whole Washington Workshop – Kathryn Lewandowsky
- I-1631 Washington Carbon Tax and Revenue Allocation information
- Camp Wellstone Campaign School Workshop – Stoney Bird
3pm – 4pm: Candidates for elected office, Candidate recruitment
- Stonewall Jackson Bird: WA-CD 2 candidate for Federal Congress
- Tamborine Borrelli: WA-CD 10 candidate for Federal Congress
- Robert Hunziker: WA-CD 8 candidate for Federal Congress
- Andrew Saturn: candidate for Thurston County Public Utility District Commissioner
- Information on local races with May 18 deadline – Jody Grage
4pm – 5:30pm: Updates from local chapters, Nominations, Review
- Local Green Party updates
- Nominations for GPWA Coordinating Council: Treasurer, Deputy Treasurer, and At-Large Members (5)
- Nominations for GPUS national delegates (2), and alternates (2)
- Discuss take home points from Movement School for Revolutionaries – Scott Thompson
Vote by email – ballots will be sent to GPWA members within one week of the Gathering.
Home stays are available for those attending from out of town. Please let us know by April 4th.
Green Party of Washington Spring Gathering
Date: Saturday, April 14, 2018
Time: 12:30pm – 5:30pm
Place: The Poodle Dog Restaurant, 1522 54th Ave E, Fife, WA 98424
The Poodle Dog is just north of I-5 at Exit #137 for 54th Ave E in Fife. See map and directions here.
Hope to see you there!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.